(The Lord doesn’t refuse to talk about either.)
Isaiah 3:12 “As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.”
Isaiah 32:5-8 “The vile person shall be no more called liberal . . . But the liberal deviseth liberal things. . . .”
[“Liberals” admit that they have moved beyond the wisdom of the word of God, being willing, as they are, to try “new” (Satanic) “things”; while “Conservatives,” on the other hand, claim to keep to the old wisdom of biblical or historical truth, but, in fact, rarely do. (If you really believed the word of God, for example, you would not boast yourself that you were “conservative,” but rather that you believed the word of the Lord!)]
Proverbs 24:21 “My son, fear thou the Lord and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change. . . .”
[The American legislature thinks it has a mandate from the American people to CHANGE things!]
(Americans with any sense would want things “changed” back to the way it WAS!)
2nd Thessalonians 3:10-12 “. . . this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.”
[In America, we now have “entitlements”, so that if you’re foolish, or lazy, or ignorant, or “crazy,” you can live, fornicate, and eat like a king, and not work at all!]
[Israel had its “liberals” and its “conservatives.”]
Acts 23:8 “For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit: but the Pharisees confess both.” (OK, they have minor points of contention; but the Lord counts them both as losers!)
Matthew 3:7 “But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?”
Matthew 16:1 “The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.”
Matthew 16:6-11 “Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.”
QUESTION: Is there now a dime’s worth of difference between so-called . . .
(1) Conservatives and Liberals?
(2) Republicans and Democrats?
(3) Right wing and Left wing?
QUESTION: Do not all those running for office always CLAIM to represent the interests of the people?
Proverbs 29:2 “When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.”
QUESTION: Why is it that politicians running for office are willing to spend more money to get elected than they will get with their salary, if elected?
ANSWER: There is a huge cash flow in politics (graft, corruption, bribery).
1st Samuel 8:3 “And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment.”
Amos 5:12 “For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins: they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor in the gate from their right.”
Proverbs 28:15 “As a roaring lion, and a ranging bear; so is a wicked ruler over the poor people.”
QUESTION: Who actually provides the motivating power to gain the nomination of those running for office, and who paid the cost to get them “elected”?
ANSWER: They won’t ever tell you the truth of this, but it is revealed later, in due course, by looking at whom they obviously favor, promote, protect, and, in fact, actually do “represent!”
John 19:15 “But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.”
QUESTION: What does the bible say about “holding elections”?
QUESTION: What does the bible say about appointing our own leaders, or popular preferences?
ANSWER: Not much! What little is said is not good.
Acts 1:all (vs. 23-24) “And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias. And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen. . . .”
QUESTION: Is this politics or religion?
QUESTION: They say, “. . . whether of these two thou hast chosen. . . .”, but who really nominated the two men for the casting of lots?
QUESTION: By their thinking, wouldn’t one of them have to be the replacement?
Matthew 27:12-26 (20) “But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.” [The wolves are rallying the sheep in how to vote.]
I. Marx and the Jesuits (Communism) “From each according to his ability, to each according to his need!”
Acts 11:29 “Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea. . . .”
Acts 4:32-35 “. . . they had all things common . . . and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.”
(1) Communism adopts perverted aspects of biblical Christianity, while absolutely rejecting the biblical Jesus Christ, who is the foundation of that principle which Communism promotes as the excuse for its existence.
(2) Regardless of its claims, Communism is really only about absolute tyranny!
(3) To gain acceptance from the foolish and ignorant, it is claimed that the goal of communism is to make everyone equal, when in truth, the goal is take from everyone everything they have; and to be enslaved to Satan.
(4) Regardless of claims, party members are much more “equal” than the rest of the population, because
(5) Tyrants must have slave masters in order to successfully manage the slaves, and so Communist party members have to be satisfactorily paid, even if the global “Elite” behind the communist system intend not to pay anybody else!
(6) If you want job security in a communist system, get into “law enforcement”!
Λ In Summation: Communism is a system of absolute and total control of everybody by a tyrant working for Satan.
II. Hitler and the Jesuits (Fascism)
(1) Fascism adopts the trappings of certain historical aspects of Christianity, (Aryan race theories, etc.) while absolutely rejecting the biblical Jesus Christ, who is the foundation of that principle which Fascism promotes as the excuse for its existence: “the divine right of kings.”
(2) Regardless of its claims, Fascism is really only about absolute tyranny!
(3) To gain acceptance from the foolish and ignorant, it is claimed that the goal of fascism is to serve the interests of the state, when in truth, the goal is force everyone to serve Satan.
(4) Party members are not interested in “serving the state:” they wish to be personally served by the slaves over which they have the temporary pleasure of exercising absolute power. Their role is necessary, because
(5) Tyrants must organize slave masters in order to successfully manage the slaves, and so Fascist party members have to be satisfactorily paid, even if the global “Elite” behind the fascist system intend not to pay anybody else!
(6) If you want job security in a fascist system, get into “law enforcement”!
Λ In Summation: Fascism is a system of absolute and total control of everybody by a tyrant working for Satan.
CONSIDER the facts:
(A) Satanic disinformation and propaganda claims that Communism exists at the extreme “Left” on the political spectrum. (“Left Wing politics”)
(B) Satanic disinformation and propaganda claims that Fascism exists at the extreme “Right” on the political spectrum. (“Right Wing politics”)
(C) If people believe the propaganda they were taught in school by federal educators about the political spectrum, then:
(1) both ends of the political spectrum are the same;
(2) there is then only one political reality, regardless of where anyone thinks he falls on the spectrum;
(3) and it is inevitable that everybody in the world will be enslaved by a tyrant working for Satan.
Isaiah 3:12 “O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.”
John 19:15 “The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.”
QUESTION: If the chief priests have no king but Caesar, who then can be trusted to shepherd the flocks of Israel?
ANSWER: Hebrews 8:1 “Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens. . . .”
[Israel rejected this high priest; just as the Gentiles do now in the present “falling away”.]
Matthew 15:1-14 “. . . they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.”
Micah 3:10-11 “The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the Lord, and say, Is not the Lord among us? none evil can come upon us.”
Amos 5:21-26 “I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.”
56:10-11 “His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.”
Joel 2:13 “And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God. . . .”